We aim to uphold the impeccable standard of Primary Care our patients and community have come to expect, while keeping pricing and billing simple and transparent.
- WE ACCEPT ORIGINAL MEDICARE
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) are welcome
- We are out-of-network for all commercial health plans (e.g., Aetna, BCBS, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts) but can provide reimbursement forms and claim slips (“superbills”) for patients to submit to their plans for coverage if needed.
- Membership with installment plans and Pay-As-You-Go options available, see below
- No health insurance? No problem! Our rates for visits and membership plans are affordable and transparent. Find your best option by clicking here.
To best determine how our top-of-the-line services fit with the coverage of your health plan, call us at (774) 318-4205, or send us a message.
General Adult Primary Care
- Conquer chronic illness with more education and less medication
- Minimal-contact, individualized, comprehensive preventive evaluations — everything you need: nothing less, and nothing more
- Top-tier attention and guidance for Chronic Disease Management AND Problem-Based Visits
- Re-experience your life with less “medicine,” more energy, more support, and more joy
- Discover a forum to learn about and openly discuss the anatomy and physiology behind your day-to-day life
- Establish a relationship with your body that feels whole, not broken
- Become intimately familiar with the irreplaceable value of emphasizing quality of life over quantity of services
- WE DO HOME VISITS *
- * Based on distance; please click here for details
- We streamline communication with all facets of health and medical needs to centralize your care
- Specialist providers
- Diagnostic testing
- Ancillary services (VNA, PT, OT, etc.)
- Durable medical equipment
Chronic Pain Management **
- Reclaim a sense of meaning and free yourself from suffering
- We responsibly supervise controlled prescription medications
- ** Medicare patients only
Certification for Medical Use of Marijuana
- Explore alternative mechanisms for managing chronic pain and anxiety with responsible Physician oversight
- Participate in the growing body of knowledge surrounding medical cannabis use with our research pilot