We re-envision Health Care through the lens of common sense, bringing Small-Business Artisanship back to Physician-led Primary Care.
In a world that is growing increasingly complex… we seek to simplify.
True health contains so much more than meets the eye. At Thrive APC, the very basis of our name is our commitment to do more than merely treat or avert illness or injury — rather to guide patients toward an experience of life lived to the fullest.
You can count on us every day for:
- Assessment and advice from a classically trained Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Compassion and guidance from Fellow Human Beings
Ready for a revolutionized Primary Care experience?
General Adult Primary Care
- Conquer chronic illness with more education and less medication
- Minimal-contact, individualized, comprehensive preventive evaluations — everything you need: nothing less, and nothing more
- Top-tier attention and guidance for Chronic Disease Management AND Problem-Based Visits
- Re-experience your life with less “medicine,” more energy, more support, and more joy
- Discover a forum to learn about and openly discuss the anatomy and physiology behind your day-to-day life
- Establish a relationship with your body that feels whole, not broken
- Become intimately familiar with the irreplaceable value of emphasizing quality of life over quantity of services
- WE DO HOME VISITS *
- * Based on distance; please click here for details
- We streamline communication with all facets of health and medical needs to centralize your care
- Specialist providers
- Diagnostic testing
- Ancillary services (VNA, PT, OT, etc.)
- Durable medical equipment
Chronic Pain Management **
- Reclaim a sense of meaning and free yourself from suffering
- We responsibly supervise controlled prescription medications
- ** Medicare patients only
- WE ACCEPT MEDICARE PART B
- We are out-of-network for all commercial health plans (Aetna, BCBS, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts, etc.) but can provide reimbursement forms and claim slips (“superbills”) for patients to submit to their plans for coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) welcome
- Membership with installment plans and Pay-As-You-Go options available
- No health insurance? No problem! Our rates for visits and membership plans are affordable and transparent. Find your best option by clicking here.
It is our pleasure and privilege to support you in optimizing your health. We look forward to seeing you!
Questions are common.
Get in Touch
Thrive Adult Primary Care
835 W Central St | Suite 4 | Franklin, MA 02038
Check out our latest Blog posts
- A Difficult Choice
- What a way to start My Day!
- A Moment for Art
- The Anatomic Mind-Body Connection
Send Us a Message
Thrive Adult Primary Care (C) 2021 – All rights reserved